DAVIDSON, NC Here are some things to do in town to have fun and keep your space during this crazy time. Please share your ideas.
- Check out “Stickwork” sculpture on Davidson College’s Campus – details
2. Fisher Farm Park – visit our awesome park for some biking, hiking or a walk. park details
3. Visit Davidson’s expanding Greenways – maps and details
4. Download the Davidson College Sculpture Map and explore – map here
5. Local Restaurants Mandolino’s and Flatiron announce removal of tables and chairs to allow for additional personal space of patrons. – details
6. Support our local eateries by taking out if you don’t want to dine in.
Clark Goff – Allen Tate Davidson – Professional Real Estate Brokerage.
Let me show you how my team makes transactions happen smoothly. 704 996-0948 – The Spring Market is here. Call me! We have strategies to get your house shown and sold during these uncertain times.